Thursday, September 1, 2011

16/8 ------ MY BIRTHDAY ♥

16/8  MY DAY , MY BIRTHDAY 

We went to Easy Cafe to celebrate my dear birthday .
Thank you for celebrated my birthday .


Have a lot of fun and ILTSM  


They always make me fun , make me smile .

We just like a big big FAMILY .
Aren't we ?  ;')



[ You all are awesome ;') ]
你们才是我真正的好朋友 :)


然而、我不需要一些 虚伪、自以为是、睁大眼睛说瞎话的 "朋友"。


9pm , i reached Easy Cafe . 
I saw Derrick and Sok Kuan were sitting at there . :P
Sorry , I was late . Hehe .


FINALLY , at 9.30 , they came  (:

Wow , damn happy and exited .


Our plan success ! ;D


看你那虚伪、扮野的样子,是那么的 

讨 人 厌


Eat , Eat , Eat ..
Snap , Snap , Snap ..  :D


[ Aww , the girls  ;D  BFF ~]


[ I Love You All  ]


[ I Love This So Muchieeeee  ]



[ Peace  :D ]


[ I look so weird  :/ ]



[ The funny Lengluii :)) ]



[ Thank you for attending , lengluii  :') ]


[ They are FUNNY and CRAZY  :P ] 


[ My eye bags damn BIG  @@ ] 



 

[ Thanks for your present ~  MingKai  &  CheeShin  ]

Sok Kuan , Ee Ming , Ai Zheah , Ann Zhi , Jia Meng , Derrick
Thank you for the present ♥ 

I forgot to take pictures for them , sorry buddies  :(


And also thanks for my parents and cousin's present .



ILYASM   


你们把我的生活变得更精彩 





---- END POST ----

No comments:

Post a Comment